Here's the 2020 ski scoop. Let's talk in the summer. We used to ski every year at STEAMBOAT, but another company bought the resort and changed a lot. I am still interested in putting something together... Let's talk about it. Maybe we can put something together in the summer.
Oh what fun!
Here's the 2020 ski scoop. Please try to join us!
NOTICE: This is for those who are old enough to be responsible for themselves or who come with parent or guardian. This trip is not run by the camp, it is a Backpacker of Baton Rouge trip. We are just signing up for this one.
Notice: The limiting factor will likely be availability of space. Lock in your spots. I will assign rooms based on first come first served. If you have put down a $250 deposit. Balance due before we can book your room so be prepared. We will give a full refund if you need to pull out before we commit to ski.
STEAMBOAT GROUND PACKAGE
The Ski Trip is JAN 3-7, 2018 at STEAMBOAT SPRINGS, Colorado. Consider joining us for another camp group on this ski trip. Here are the details.
• 5 DAYS, 4 NIGHTS. Slopeside condos!
• 3 DAYS of LIFT TICKETS.
• The price is $429 of which $250 is the deposit. The deposit makes your reservation. You are not signed up without a deposit.
• We will hold the deposit until around mid-September or so in case you wish to withdraw.
• We will notify you by email before we sent in your deposit so watch your email and let us know if your address changes. Check your email from camp diligently.
Room availability will be TIGHT. SIGN UP NOW. Last time we had around 60 attend. It is important that you lock in your spot as soon as you can. Send in your deposit to sign up.
• Other info:
- Steamboat is a terrific ski area. It is far enough from Denver that it is rarely crowded. There are tons of lifts and tons of trails. It’s been really great and a great place for families.
- The condos have kitchens and there are grocery stores nearby or you can bring food. There are hot tubs, fireplaces etc.
- You can arrange to add days and get a four or five day pass at a discount. 12 & under $65/day and 13 & up 100.
- Rooming is based on 4, 6 or 8 per unit. We have gotten larger rooms but we can’t be sure about those. You can arrange three in a four-person, for instance, room if you wish for about a bit extra per person.
- Ski rentals are extra. We usually try to get a group deal. Don't forget to ask if you don't hear from us.
- You have the option of getting a 6th night for just a little more person-full occupancy.
- This package is a ground package... you supply your transportation to Steamboat Springs.
- This is a Backpacker of Baton Rouge trip that we just happen to like. It is not a camp trip.
- Prices are based on maximum occupancy (4 beds in a 1 Bedroom or 6 beds in a 2 Bedroom). Check in at 4pm and out 10am.
BALANCE DUE: SEPT. 31
OTHER DETAILS: Most information will be distributed by email. It’s your responsibility to keep your address up to date! Missed email can cause you to lose your spot and money.
Cancellations: Backpacker's rules: After your commitment is turned in to the Backpacker: Full refund less a $50 service charge. After Oct. 15: No refund unless the space is resold. In which case a full refund less a $75 Service charge.
Empty Pillows “When calculating the cost of a condo that does not meet Maximum Occupancy, please use $175 per empty pillow and divide this whomever is “left “ in the condo for Jan. 3- 7 Trip. We will split any unplanned empty pillows amongst the group so that one condo doesn’t get stuck. We all agree to chip in.
There is currently room, until we run out, for more to join us. It will be EPIC! Come and join us and also... think SNOW!
We will get you a release for the backpacker.
Last year, we had great dates, great prices and a great location - ski in & out. The Trip Packager ran out of rooms early so let get signed up in JULY this summer (2018). Keep you eyes on this and send in a deposit of $250 to sign up for the trip.
Last Year's Information
We will put in the 2020 price
as soon as we get it.
Camps Kahdalea & Chosatonga
2500 Morgan Mill Road
Brevard, North Carolina 28712
© 2014 Camps Kahdalea / Chosatonga Crafted by Tenofour.media
Operations on National Forest System Lands are authorized under Special Use Permit by Pisgah National Forest